This medieval town imposes it charm and authenticity with its historic and religious heritage
- A Benedictine abbey which has kept its cloitre and all of its monastic buldings;
- Medieval gardens
- A castle located on a cliff dominating the bridge on the Rance
- A town centre, its streets and its authentic facades
A 2km walk from Léhon along the Rance river will bring you to the Port of Dinan in few minutes.
«A magic location to experience Europe’s biggest tides»
The corsair city of Saint-Malo will make you live like a pirate on its ramparts. Its beaches and its seawater swimming pool will allow you to relax to the rhythm of the waves. Go to Cancale to taste oysters and see where they are grown.
- Its sandy beaches
- Its «malouinières», characteristic old houses the corsairs
- Its ramparts dating from the 18e century–Its Fort National built by Vauban (architect) in 1698
- Cancale oysters and the view over the Mont-Saint-Michel
The sea bus of the “Compagnie Corsaire” offers you to reach different cities of the coast by the sea.
Dinard “the elegant” and the Breton seaside resorts make you fall in love with the Imperial style. The beaches and small coves of Saint-Lunaire, Saint-Briac-sur-mer, Lancieux and Saint-Jacut-de-la-mer will seduce you if you are looking for a little peace, less than 30 minutes from the Haut Pin domain .
- The beaches
- The sumptuous villas of Dinard
- Walks along the sea : the monlit promenade and the customs path of Dinard
- The Imperial style Casino
- The famous golf course of Dinard, one of the oldest golf courses of the continent
- The Britsh Film Festival
- Lancieux coves
A greenway passable on foot, by bike or on horseback connects Dinard to Dinan.
Sea buses between Dinard and Saint-Malo allow you to cross the mouth of the Rance during the summer season.
Visit Mont-Saint-Michel, its abbey and its bay. The wonder gives rise to debates on its membership: Breton or Norman? In both cases, it will lead you through centuries and discoveries.
Do not miss :
- Mont Abbey
- The bay and its walks in quicksand
1 hour from the Haut Pin domain, the road leading to Mont-Saint-Michel is full of authenticity.